So you’ve finally gotten buy-in from your boss to start implementing inbound at your company. Next up? You have to start assembling or reconstructing your team for inbound — and with that comes a lot of things to think about.
You already know that inbound roles and responsibilities often differ from those of traditional marketing positions, but because of this, remodeling your team for inbound starts to become a little more complicated.
You are probably going to need to hire new staff in positions that you may not have hired for in the past. You’re probably going to need to restructure your team, too. And the goals and metrics you’ve always leaned on might not be the same ones you end up needing when your team is fully hired and ramped up.
A little overwhelming? We understand. That’s why we’ve put together an all-in-one resource for building and growing your inbound team from the ground up: The Ultimate Kit for Building Your Inbound Team.
This kit is designed to help you optimize the quality and success of your inbound team from the very beginning. It comes with guides, ebooks, and analyst reports covering all the best practices and tips for hiring and managing the most effective inbound marketers. More specifically, you’ll discover:
- What effective inbound marketers have in common and how to find people with these traits
- What types of roles you should hire as your team grows
- Tips on how to resource your inbound strategy
- Appropriate metrics to measure your ROI and inbound success
- Pre-written job descriptions for inbound marketers
- What makes an inbound marketer successful in their first 100 days
Article first found on firstname.lastname@example.org (Blake Grubbs)
If this article was helpful, share it and visit this page with even more digital marketing tips to grow your business.