Ever wonder why Google is so successful?
Is it their quirky culture? Fancy office space? Rigorous hiring process?
According to Todd Rowe, Managing Director at Google, the tech giant’s success comes down to three things: manically focusing on Google’s end-user, placing big bets on new projects, and giving employees the freedom to achieve audacious goals.
In this episode of The Growth Show that was recorded live at INBOUND 2015, we get to hear more about Google’s philosophy on growth. Highlights from the show include:
- How Google creates an environment for innovation (0:47)
- The right way to start giving employees more freedom (2:10)
- How to nail the end-user experience (4:15)
- The secrets to 10X thinking (5:30)
- Todd’s opinion on the biggest misconception about growth (7:48)
Click the play button below to listen to this episode in your browser, or subscribe on iTunes to download episodes on your mobile device:
This is the third in a series of interviews we recorded live at INBOUND 2015 — stay tuned for more over the next few weeks. Also, check out the latest recaps of The Growth Show episodes by clicking here.
Article first found on email@example.com (Ginny Soskey)
If this article was helpful, share it and visit this page with even more digital marketing tips to grow your business.