Thinking of strategies to close out the year strong?
The holiday season serves as the perfect time to reach new audiences and showcase your “always-on” marketing strategy. Trouble is, the end of the year tends to be a little hectic, and finding the time to plan and launch new campaigns can be pretty overwhelming for most marketers.
How does one figure out how to tap into a new audience? Is there a right and a wrong way to leverage the holidays? What about optimization? There’s got to be a way to optimize your efforts, right?
You need answers and we’ve got them. That’s why we’re teaming up with Twitter for a live global webinar on Wednesday, November 4th to cover tips and tools for activating valuable audiences during this time of year.
Ready to go out with a bang and start 2016 off right? Tune into the webinar to learn:
- How to implement an “always-on” strategy that takes advantage of Twitter’s unique capabilities
- How to reach new audiences and generate more leads and customers
- Quick tips on optimizing your campaigns
- How to harness the holidays to close out the year strong
- And more on how to finish strong in 2015
Article first found on email@example.com (Christine White)
If this article was helpful, share it and visit this page with even more digital marketing tips to grow your business.