Is your ecommerce strategy for 2016 strong enough to deliver on your growth goals? With the rising cost of ecommerce customer acquisition, all too often it can feel like you’re putting more effort into your acquisition strategy but seeing the same results.
That’s why we’ve partnered with ecommerce experts from across the world to take a deep dive into customer acquisition and retention to help you learn how to exceed your goals. With best practices and actionable insights from working with thousands of ecommerce merchants globally, we’re here to help you drive more revenue than ever before.
In the five part on demand series, you’ll learn:
- Why you need a pre-transactional conversion strategy and how to get set up with one in How to Use Conversions Before the Checkout to Acquire Customers.
- How to use data to inform your strategy and drive more revenue through deeper insight into your customers’ behavior in Using Benchmark Data to Improve Performance with RJMetrics.
- The most common mistakes in checkout flows and how to fix them to drive more conversions in Optimizing the Checkout Flow with Shopify Plus.
- Why retention marketing is the frontier opportunity in ecommerce to increase customer lifetime value and how to get started with a retention marketing strategy in Driving Revenue Through Retention Marketing and Brand Advocacy with Sweet Tooth.
- How to turn past shoppers into your best marketers and acquire new shoppers via your old ones in Turning Retention into an Acquisition Machine with Yotpo.
Article first found on firstname.lastname@example.org (Susannah Morris)
If this article was helpful, share it and visit this page with even more digital marketing tips to grow your business.