Every marketer knows that a successful inbound marketing strategy includes a blog. But not just any blog — a blog that boasts relevant, consistent content that’s optimized for both the target audience and search engines. That’s the kind of blog that drives results.
Trouble is, finding time to balance quality and quantity is tricky. So what if I told you that your blog could generate leads and traffic without you having to create new post every single time? Intrigued?
In this live Google Hangout, Uberflip’s VP of Marketing Hana Abaza and HubSpot’s Principal Marketing Optimization expert Pamela Vaughan are joining forces to teach you how to optimize your blog to generate traffic and leads … without publishing another post.
In this Hangout, you’ll learn:
- How to step back and understand your goals before optimization (and how to track blog optimization to meet your goals)
- How focusing on the user experience can increase conversions by up to 250%
- The importance of strategic content organization to build an engagement path
- Why you should be updating and republishing old content
- Why it’s important to conduct a blog traffic and conversion audit
- Examples of things HubSpot has learned from doing blog audits and how we’ve put those findings into action to boost conversion rates
Article first found on firstname.lastname@example.org (Christine White)
If this article was helpful, share it and visit this page with even more digital marketing tips to grow your business.