We’re willing to assume that customer growth is important to your business, but creating an effortless customer experience that inspires retention is kind of complicated.
Most companies spend the majority of their money trying to bring in new customers, but did you know that increasing customer retention rates by 5% can help you increase profits by anywhere between 25% to 95%? It sounds like customer retention is worth putting some time and effort behind, huh?
Retaining customers all comes down to the experience you’re providing for them. And you’ll want to provide them with an experience that — from start to finish — requires the least amount of effort from them. Even if your product or service is the best in its class, you need to make sure your customer is satisfied enough with their experience to continue choosing you over your competitors.
How can you implement an effortless experience to keep your customers loyal? Check out this free guide — How to Keep Your Customers Coming Back — created in partnership with Zendesk. In this ebook, you’ll learn:
- What makes customers become loyal and how to achieve loyalty for your brand
- How to provide an effortless experience for your customers across all channels
- How to build trust with your customers and give them reason to stick with you
- How to provide exceptional customer service and use feedback for improvement
- How to reduce the need for context-switching along a customer’s journey to support
- How to solve for your customer’s problems before they even happen
Ready to get started? Click here to download the free guide today.
Article first found on firstname.lastname@example.org (Ellen Bartolino)
If this article was helpful, share it and visit this page with even more digital marketing tips to grow your business.